Nurses are responsible for several fees during the process of becoming an RN in the U.S. We’ve outlined the main costs associated with the process:
- CES Report ($365 USD)
- NCLEX Travel (cost varies by country and where you go to take the exam)
- Visitor’s Visa when taking the NCLEX (cost varies by where you go to take the exam)
- NVC Visa Fee ($345 USD per dependent, nurse’s fee is covered by Interstaff)
- Embassy Medical (cost varies by country)
- Green Card Fee – ($220 USD per dependent, nurse’s fee is covered by Interstaff)
To balance the expense on the nurse’s behalf, Interstaff provides financial assistance for various items throughout the process. A full list of the nurse’s fees and what Interstaff offers during the process is available upon request.