Every nurse must submit a copy of their nursing license and an updated resume/CV as part of their application. Applicants must ensure that their resume is fully up-to-date and in the proper format.
Please edit your resume to ensure it follows the guidelines set below.
- Please specify the name of the hospital for each position.
- Beginning and ending dates must be specified for each position listed. [example: May 2017 – July 2019].
- Use the dates to to specify where you currently work. Write that date that you started, and then write that it is “current.” [example: May 2017 – Current].
- Include the unit/ward for each job position, especially your current unit/ward.
- List only paid work experience acquired after obtaining your nursing license—internship experience is not considered.
- Font type and font size do not matter.
- Written CVs and screenshots of your CV are not accepted.
Below is an example of a properly-formatted resume/CV.