To ensure a smoothe application process, there are a few items that should be checked before submitting an application.
- RESUME. Make sure that your resume is up-to-date and in the proper layout. Applicants will receive an email with instructions on how to format their documents. Resumes that do not follow our guidelines will not be accepted and will be subsequently denied.
- LICENSE. Check your license expiry date—an active nursing license is needed throughout the entire process. Nurses should caution if their license expires within the month that they’re applying.
- SPECIALTY. We recruit nurses based on our clients’ needs so we only accept certain specialties. A conclusive list can be given upon request, but keep in mind that it changes.
- EXPERIENCE. Our clients require two years of experience in your current unit/ward. Although previous experience is appreciated, we recruit based on where you’re currently stationed. If you have less than two years of experience, you’ll be encouraged to reapply once you obtain the required amount
- HOSPITAL. All nurses must currently work in a tertiary hospital (100+ beds) and have obtained their two years within that hospital.
For further questions on the items needed before applying, send an email to email@example.com.