Nurses must meet a few basic requirements in order to be considered for an interview with Interstaff. If all of the requirements are not met, nurses’ files will be placed on hold until they are fulfilled. See below for a full list:
- Candidates must be a Registered Nurse with either a Diploma in Nursing or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Other sections of the healthcare profession are not accepted.
- Candidates must have an active nursing license. If licenses are expired, nurses’ files will be placed on hold until it is renewed.
- Candidates must work full-time in a tertiary hospital setting. Candidates who work in a hospital with fewer than 100 beds will be encouraged to transfer to a larger hospital if they’re interested.
- Our clients require two years of consecutive experience in the same unit/ward. If nursed have less than two years of current experience, then they can reapply once they’ve acquired the desired amount.
- Candidates must speak fluent English.
Nurses do not have to pass/complete the CES report, IELTS, or the NCLEX prior to applying with Interstaff in order to be considered. However, they all must be completed before filing for immigration. To sign up for an interview with Interstaff, click here.