Many nurses inquire about our benefits and what Interstaff has to offer; below is a summary of those items.
- A dedicated agent by your side, from signing to arriving in the U.S.
- Permanent U.S. residency
- Placement in a tertiary hospital facility
- $750 towards relocation costs upon arrival in the U.S.
- We cover all the Visa application costs (nurses are responsible for their spouse’s and dependents’ fees)
- We don’t require any processing fees or paycheck withholdings
- We cover your first month’s housing
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance benefits (options available for the nurse and/or the nurse’s family)
- Life insurance
- Professional liability insurance (protects against liability incurred as a result of errors and omissions in performing professional services)
- Workers’ compensation insurance (insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment)
- We offer a $3000 NCLEX Passer bonus for nurses who have passed the NCLEX prior to signing with Interstaff.
- We also offer a $750 NCLEX referral bonus to nurses who refers those who have passed the NCLEX. (The referral must be stated at the time of the interview or else the referral is invalid.)
If you have yet to apply, you may submit an application here: https://bit.ly/2SzLQaY