Nurses must meet a few basic requirements in order to be considered for an interview with Interstaff. If all of the requirements are not met, nurses’ files will be placed on hold until they are fulfilled. See below for a full list:
- Candidates must be a Registered Nurse with either a Diploma in Nursing or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Other sections of the healthcare profession are not accepted.
- Candidates must have an active nursing license. If licenses are expired, nurses’ files will be placed on hold until it is renewed.
- Candidates must work full-time in an acute care inpatient facility with 100+ beds. Candidates who work in a hospital with fewer than 100 beds will be encouraged to transfer to a larger hospital if they’re interested.
- Our clients require 1.5 years of current bedside in a hospital. If nurses have less than 1.5 years of experience, they can apply once they’ve acquired the required amount.
- Candidates must speak strong English.
Nurses do not have to pass/complete the CGFNS’ CES report, IELTS, or the NCLEX prior to applying with Interstaff. However, they all must be completed before filing for immigration. To sign up for an interview with Interstaff, click here.