Passing the NCLEX is a long and expensive process. Therefore, Interstaff rewards nurses who have passed the exam on their own. The total amount of the bonus is $3000 and is distributed in various amounts throughout the process.
- Currently working full-time in a tertiary hospital with two years of experience in your current unit/ward
- Have an active nursing license and an updated resume
- Speak great English
- $300 upon approval of immigration documents
- $750 upon deploying with Interstaff
- $950 after 90 days of employment with Interstaff
- $1000 upon completion of contract with Interstaff
Further details about the NCLEX Passer Bonus is given once a nurse applies to Interstaff.